SAMPLE MUSIC

September 28, 2011

Yasco - Jasmin Prnjavorac - Nema mojih drugova (Ain't no friends)

Sample music video recorded and edited at my home recording studio "Creative Multimedia Production"


Below is my sample music video that I have recorded and edited entirely at my home multimedia studio set up. My two friends Mirsad Ibisevic and Gordan Halajkijevic helped me with its production. Mirsad is an photographer and videographer and two of us filmed entire video, and Gordan is an guitarist and music producer who played lead and solo guitar in the song. I am the author of the song and I did music/video production and editing.




This song is dedicated to my childhood friend and all other friends who tragically died as a victims of war in Bosnia & Herzegovina in 1993.


Equipment used during audio and video production:
  • Intel i7 quad core PC with:
  • Steinberg's Cubase 5 DAW for audio recording, editing and mixing
  • Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing and production
  • M-Audio NRV10 mixer/audio firewire interface
  • M-Audio KeyRig 49 MIDI keyboard
  • Shure SM58 dynamic studio/stage microphone
  • Behringer Truth B2031A nearfield studio monitor speakers
  • Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs studio headphones
  • Sony Handycam DCR-HC19E camcorder
  • Photography studio lighting
I've recently started an article "How to setup your budget home recording studio" where I am explaining how to set up your budget home studio and achieve very good results at the same time. Please take few moments to read it if you are planning to set up your home recording studio and stay tuned for my future posts.



YouTube link: http://youtu.be/GAGcstRJC-k

2 comments: